Fishing trip at Langakwi Coastal Area

I just got back from fishing trip, around 9.30 p.m. My family and I even the fishing boat driver got a lot of fish and sotong even kurita. Actually it's only a fishing trip from 4 till 8 p.m. but then he offered us to fish sotong. so what more all of us agreed with that, so that's why we fish till 9p.m. extra 1 hour than the package. It was so fun and a very memorable moment for us because it was our first time fish sotong. I think that's all for now coz i'm going to eat at Ummie Fishermen Restaurant , near my resort. Assalammualaikum (no more bye2).

Comments

fakhruddin said…
uh? langkawi pun salah eja
(tgk tajuk)
huhu =p
Ibn Batutah said…
maaf lah kalu tersigung prasaan anda kalau ana tersalah 2 lis langkawi jd langakawi,
actually ana tulis dlm keadaan tergesa2.
gomenne. bian. asif.