Interesting Places To Go In New Zealand 1


 Salam, this year I went to The Kiwis Island!! New Zealand!! What a beautiful country. I landed at Auckland International Airport. An interested fact about Auckland is a third of New Zealand population,which is around 1 million live in Auckland City which made it the largest city in New Zealand.

Another interesting fact is New Zealand sheep population,almost 40 mil. is bigger than man population, around 4 mil.

The native here is Maori which made up around 15% of the population and the Maori lang. is the second widely spoken lang in there.

I'm straight away checking into motel since it is already evening when I arrived here . And my motel is in Manukau, Auckland.

The first place I went is to mosque to find my dinner. The building with the green roof is Umar Mosque located in Mt.Roskill, Auckland. As far as I know it is the biggest mosque in New Zealand.


 Near to it, there Tandoori Hut, here come the halal food. They sell pakistani foods. Here in New Zealand the most widely sold halal food which you may found almost in every town is kebab which cost you around NZD10 ea. (NZD1=MYR2.60). Its not just food but almost every tourist attractions except the nature attraction and parks cost you money. And when I say money it does cost you a lot if you convert it to MYR. Luckily that New Zealand most attracted beauty is its Nature beauty such as forests, rivers, hills, beaches etc.


 Next to the restaurant there is Khyber and Shefco shop which is certicated halal by the FIANZ (Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand)







On the way back I stopped by to Countdown, a shopping mall like Aeon and Tesco in Manukau to shop some food.

The next I went to Taupo Lake in Waikato, where I will stay there for the next 7 days. The best is for 300 km journey from Auckland there is no a single toll at all. Of course even though the road is called state highway but it is single lane for almost all the time along the way. Only in Auckland the highway have 3 or 4 lanes. The rest is only either single or double lane. That's fine for them since they only got 4 mil population and the best part of the road is that almost every car drove at the road speed limit which is 100 km/h there is no slow car who drove at 50km/h not even once I have encountered to that situation. 


There I found a very weird fruit that i have never saw it before called Kiwano and I decided to share the pic with all of you.


This Trip is brought by  Daun Hijau Travel & Tours

Comments