Interesting Places To Go In New Zealand 3

Salam, 
Rotoroa I'm coming!
In my 4th day in NZ, I have went to Rotorua. It is one of tourist attraction city in NZ. It famous with volcanic or geyser activity, forest, lake, tourist shops, parks even farms.

Here I am in Rotorua Lake! or may I call it Lake Rua (coz roto means lake in Maori). The lake is just in front of the Memorial Park which is located exactly at the Rotorua City Centre.


I have spotted a floating plane on the lake water. Sadly due to rainy day, the scenery is a bit dark and not clear.

Eventhough it is just a lake but you still can see a lot of seagulls here.

Rotorua Museum. If I was not mistaken the entrance fee is around 10-20 NZD but I have not entered the musuem because I didn't feel like to enter a musuem..huhu..




Near to the museum, there is a hotspring(outside) and Polynesian Spa Bath(inside building). The outside hotspring is full of sulphur. You can't even near to it because of its stench smell. 




my next destination in Rotorua is Rainbow Springs. Which you may have a look for species that inhabit the NZ nature like trout and kiwi.

A pond full of trout fish, ducks and swans.



The redwoods! one of the tallest and biggest tree on the world but the one in Rainbow spring has not reach it climax life yet since it is only be planted in 1931.




Trout fish fingerling. It is so small that it is hard to see from a far.






The pigeon is so big compared to Malaysian pigeon, from a far I estimated suppose to be as big as football ball.




Free natural spring water!! just fill up your own bottle FOC.



Kiwi Specimen!
Interesting fact about kiwi. Kiwi is in the same family with ostrich, emu, cassowary and rhea. And kiwi is the smallest in the family.
Kiwis has 6 different species in the and all of them only can be found in New Zealand! It is one of engendered species.



Kiwi is engraved on New Zealand 1 dollar coin.


There is room where you can see the kiwi but unfortunately I didnt manage to see it with my own eyes since it is shy and only come out during a silent night.
The end my 4th day in New Zealand

To be continued...


 This Trip is brought by  Daun Hijau Travel & Tours

Comments